Turn your traditional microscope (stereo and biological) into a high-resolution digital microscope using a 2MP CMOS sensor digital microscope imager. Place the imager over the eyepiece of your microscope and stream the image to your computer via a USB cable. It is the perfect tool for hobbyists, teachers, students, medical labs, exhibits and more.
Use the included Windows software to capture images and video of your discoveries. Measure and annotate your specimens with built-in measurement and marking tools.
Note: S-Viewer software is only compatible with Windows (XP, Vista, Windows 7/8/10). Imager can be used directly as an external camera on Mac OS systems via Photo Booth or Quick Camera.
- 2MP image sensor makes a traditional microscope into a digital microscope.
- Capture images and video of your specimens via your computer.
- The microscope imager works with 23 mm to 30 mm diameter eyepieces.
- Connect the imager to your computer via USB 2.0 cable.
- New Celestron S-Viewer imaging software for Windows 7, 8, 10
- Imager itself compatible with Mac OS Photo Booth and Quick Camera.
Included Accessories: Digital Microscope Camera, USB 2.0 cable, CD with control software S-Viewer and driver, Adapter ring (23.2mm - 30mm)