The Celestron Labs CM2000CF Compound Microscope offers all the advanced features you are looking for at an economical price. With 10x and 20x eyepieces and 4 included objective lenses (4x, 10x, 40x and 100x), you will achieve magnification ranging from 40x to 2000x.
Strong and stable thanks to its all-metal construction, this microscope features a fully adjustable, mechanical stage so you can easily center your specimen slides. Improve the quality of your magnified images with the included 3 colored filters. The 10 included prepared slides guarantee exciting discoveries right out of the box. The NA 1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm concentrates and focuses the lower illumination for enhanced viewing making the CM2000CF an excellent tool for labs, schools, scientific research and more.
- Lab-ready compound microscope with 2000x power
- 10x and 20x eyepieces (10x with pointer)
- 4 fully achromatic objective lenses - 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x
- View specimens at 40x, 80x, 100x, 200x, 400x, 800x, 1000x and 2000x magnification
- All-metal construction with fully mechanical stage
- Coarse and fine focus knobs
- Built-in halogen lower illumination for easy viewing
- Universal AC adapter included
Type of Microscope: Compound
Head: Monocular with 360° rotatable 45° incline
Eyepiece(s) Magnification: (1) 10x and (1) 20x (10x with pointer)
Eyepiece(s) Diameter: 23.2 mm (.91")
Nosepiece: quadruple, rotational
Objective(s) Type: Refractive
Objective(s) Standard: DIN
Objective(s) Magnification: (4) 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x immersion, all achromatic
Objective(s) Thread: 4/5" x 1/36"
Focus Type(s): Rack & pinion, coarse and fine focus (individual dials)
Focus Travel (per rotation): 0.1 mm (.004")
Magnification Range: 40x to 2000x (40x, 80x, 100x, 200x, 400x, 800x, 1000x and 2000x)
Illumination Type: Halogen
Included Accessories: 10 prepared slides, 3 color filters (blue, white opaque, green), immersion oil