The Celestron 5MP Digital Imager Microscope is ideal for any person who has a traditional microscope and is the perfect tool to capture high resolution images and 30 fps video. Simply assemble the adjustment collar and the imager will replace any standard 23 mm or 30 mm eyepiece and plug directly in to your Mac (2MP max.) or Windows (full 5MP) PC via standard USB.
The Digital Microscope Imager ships with the latest software and allows you to easily shoot, save, and share quality images and video and even make notes and highlight areas of your specimen for use in reports or presentations.
- Simple, rugged aluminum housed 5MP CMOS sensor
- Replaces the eyepiece on your traditional microscope. Turns any existing traditional microscope with 23 mm or 30 mm eyepiece diameters into a digital microscope
- Takes high resolution still images and 30 fps video*
- USB powered - Connects to your personal computer via open USB port
- Software included - Works with both Mac and Windows PCs
- More robust software with new features like measurement, calibration, note taking and comparison feature which allows comparing 2 live streams
Accessories: Adjustable Aluminium Collar, CD/DVD with Celestron HD Digital Imager Software
Dimensions: 64mm x 22mm x 22mm/ 2.5" x .9" x .9"
Power Standard: 2.0 USB (Connected to PC) - 4 ft long cable
Sensor: 5 MP CMOS ".5" Aptina Sensor
Shutter Trigger: In Software
Software: Celestron Imager HD Software
Software Compatibility: Windows 7.1 and up (Full 5MP)
Video Format-Recording: 30FPS / 720p HD
Video Format-Streaming: 30fps VGA
Weight: 42 g / 1.5 oz