This sturdy, high-quality adapter provides a solid connection between your Schmidt-Cassegrain or Maksutov-Cassegrain telescope and 2” accessories without any special threaded 2" diagonal. This Celestron SCT to 2” adapter accessory makes it possible to maximise your views through your telescope with your standard 2” diagonal, eyepieces, and other accessories (like photo adapters) allowing you to connect a camera for astroimaging.
The adapter offers an ultra-secure threaded connection to your telescope. On the other side, a brass compression ring provides a strong grip on eyepieces accessories without scratching or denting their barrels. To tighten the ring around the accessory, just adjust the set screw.
With its precision machined aluminium construction and black anodised finish, this adapter will resist corrosion and wear, providing you with years of use. The black interior also reduces the internal light reflections, enhancing your view.
- Replace your 1.25” visual back with this Celestron SCT to 2” Adapter and enjoy stunning views through 2” eyepieces and other accessories
- Internal threads provide a secure connection to the rear cell of most Schmidt-Cassegrain or Maksutov-Cassegrain telescopes
- Brass compression ring holds 2" eyepieces or diagonals tightly without scratching their barrels
- Use with photo adapters to attach imaging cameras to the rear of your Schmidt or Maksutov telescope
- Features a durable, anodised black aluminium housing
Size: 53mm x 57.15mm (2.125" x 2.25")
Weight: 3.9 oz (112 g)