Equipped with a multi-functional ball tilt head, spirit level and quick release plate, to give you universal adjustment possibilities in three levels through bending, turning and tilting, the Hama Star 20 tripod allows for a wide range of angles to take the best possible photo. This convenient tripod is perfect for photo and video cameras, extending from 47 -125 cm to achieve the best height and perspective to suit the situation.
In addition, the clever ball tilt head makes for swift and steady panning, promoting fluid movements and ensuring that none of your precious moments pass by without being documented at the highest level of quality and precision. The sleek, high-quality finish also adds to the tripods mass appeal, as does the fact that it is easily compatible with a huge amount of cameras.
The rubber coated feet ensure that a firm and steady grip is maintained on a variety of terrains to maximise sharpness and minimise the blurring caused by shaking or movement of the camera. Capture all your pictures perfectly and professionally with the Star 20 Tripod available to you from Hama.
- Camera tripod for non-jerky images and a steady hold on uneven surfaces, suitable for photo and video cameras
- Spirit level integrated into the tripod head
- Continuous height adjustment of the centre column
- Leg braces and rubber feet for a firm and steady grip
- With the functional quick-action leg locks the tripod legs can easily and quickly be fixed at the required height or position
- The 3D tilt head allows perfect alignment for landscape and portrait shots
- Quick-release plate for quickly changing the camera
- Tripod Bag
Thread/Connection: 1/4" (6.4 mm)
Height-Adjustable Centre Column Manually Adjustable Centre Column
Min. Height - Max. Height 47 -125 cm
Maximum Profile Thickness 21 mm
Pack size 51 cm
Weight 780 g
Leg Segments 3 Sections (2x Extendible)
Maximum Load: 2000 g
Tripod Head: 3D: 3-Way Head
Warranty: 2 Years