The Lexar Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II card 64GB lets you quickly capture and transfer high-quality photos, including 1080p Full-HD, 3D, and 4K video, with a read transfer speed up to 300MB/s (2000x). This card leverages UHS-II technology (UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)) for high-speed performance. With the included SD UHS-II card reader, you will power through post-production with high-speed file transfer from card to computer.
Using a DSLR, cinema-quality video cameras or 3D camera you will be able to leverage the latest photo and video features available for shooting high-quality images and stunning 1080p Full-HD, 3D, and 4K video.
Using the reader that comes with the cards, you will experience high-speed file transfer at UHS-II speeds. This dramatically accelerates workflow from start to finish, getting you back to capturing the action faster.
For versatility, the cards are also backwards compatible with UHS-I devices, performing up to the maximum thresholds of UHS-I speed capabilities. The cards also work with older, non-UHS-I devices, performing at Class 10 speeds.
- High-speed performance, leverages UHS-II technology (U3) for a read transfer speed up to 300MB/s (2000x)
- Includes SD UHS-II reader for high-speed file transfer from card to computer, dramatically accelerating workflow
- Captures high-quality images and extended lengths of stunning 1080p Full-HD, 3D, and 4K video a DSLR camera, cinema-quality video cameras, or 3D camera
- Backwards compatible with UHS-I devices
- Limited lifetime warranty for card and one-year limited warranty on reader
Capacity: 32GB – 128GB
Speed Class: Class 10, U3, V90
Performance: up to 300MB/s read, up to 260MB/s write
Operating Temperature: 0° to 70° C (32°F to 158°F)
Storage Temperature: -25° to 85° C (-13°F to 185°F)
Dimension (W x L x H): 32 x 24 x 2.1 mm