When you're on the move with your camera equipment, on a trek or a long outing, it's much easier to carry your gear around on your back. No need to leave any equipment behind when you're searching for the perfect shot. The Hama Trekkingtour Backpack 160 - Black even has room for provisions to make the wait a bit sweeter.
Hiking and photography require very particular camera equipment and that's because you are on the search for a spectacular view at lofty heights or taking lengthy trekking excursions. The Trekkingtour camera rucksack combines these two demands and passions and is the ideal companion for location scouting while hiking or trekking.
From the camera equipment, to provisions, to the rain jacket, it all fits inside this camera rucksack. Besides the essential digital camera (space for two in the trekking rucksack), additional accessories such as lenses and a flash attachment all fit inside the large compartment. Adjustable interior dividers provide clear organisation, as well as keep the various pieces of equipment in place and properly keep the hiking gear separate from the camera gear.
This hiking rucksack also provides an additional practical detail: Two side pockets and a compartment that can be filled from the top for smaller accessories like memory cards, batteries, cables, plasters, keys, but also drinking bottles and provisions. There is even a padded tablet or laptop compartment on the rear interior side for anyone who just cannot wait to edit or post that fabulous mountain panorama scene. Your tripod can even be attached to the straps provided.
For long trips with heavy equipment, you need well a though-out space allowance; yet, you will also value the comfort and relief given to your back, as well. This camera rucksack is also designed with ergonomics in mind, so hiking and photography can come together in perfect harmony. The shoulder straps as well as the lap belt with zip-up pocket are adjustable and padded, and the chest strap is height-adjustable. Thus, you can adjust your trekking rucksack prefectly to your body for the optimal weight distribution. Of course, the back is padded, as well.
The top access to the main compartment with water-resistant zipper eliminates fumbling. Packing using the two rucksack segments provides a better weight distribution, as well as a better overview of the equipment.
It comes with a rain cover and durable, water-resistant bottom, so you will be able to face adversities atop the mountain. It also has an emergency whistle to help in dangerous situations.
The Hama Trekkingtour Backpack 160 is also designated as suitable for hand luggage.
- Backpack for ergonomic and easy transportation as well as for secure protection of camera equipment including a tablet PC or notebook
- Padded, removable camera compartment integrated in the base
- Opening of the camera compartment with a water-repellent zip
- Compartment that can be filled from the top e.g. for personal items and more
- Zipped compartment for tablet PCs up to 10.1" or notebooks up to 15" on the back
- 4 removable inner dividers in the camera compartment
- Ajdustable shoudler straps with ergonomically shaped pads
- Adjustable, padded waist strap with zipped pockets
- Adjustable chest strap with signal whistle
- Extra handle
- Two side pockets (e.g. for a water bottle)
- Adjustable loops e.g. for attaching a tripod and more
- Suitable for hand luggage
- All-weather cover protects the backpack from rain and dust
Inside Dimensions W x D x H: 26 x 11 x 16 cm
Size Code: 160
Volume: 16 L
Weight: 850 g
Warranty: 2 Years