The Celestron NexStar+ EQ Hand Control works as the brain for all current equatorially mounted Celestron go-to telescopes: Advanced VX, CGEM, CGEM II, CGX, and CGX-L series telescopes and mounts.
With the push of a button, you can access NexStar+’s huge database of over 40,000 celestial objects in the palm of your hand. You can then automatically slew to objects in a variety of catalogs, including the Messier, NGC, Caldwell, and SAO brightest stars. The planets as well as a list of the most popular objects are also included. If you don't know what to look at, you can use the Tour Mode, and be shown a selection of the most popular objects for the time and date you are observing.
The Celestron NexStar Plus includes many setup conveniences like SkyAlign, customisable max slew speed, programmable slew limits, and more. This hand control includes USB Flash Upgradeable Technology, allowing users to upgrade its software with Celestron Firmware Manager.
- NexStar+ Hand Control works with Celestron equatorially mounted computerized telescopes
- Compatible with Advanced VX, CGEM, CGEM II, CGX, and CGX-L series telescopes and mounts
- Flash upgradeable via the Internet; latest updates can be found at Celestron.com
- 40,000-object database
- Dual line, 16-character LCD screen with adjustable backlighting
- Now connects to your PC directly with a mini-USB cable (cable not included) for software updates or optional telescope control with third party software