Celestron TrailSeeker Binocular - 10x42 in Black/Olive give a high-level outdoor performance, which makes them perfect for nature watching. The TrailSeeker has phase and dielectric coated BaK-4 prisms which dramatically increase light transmission through the prism system for unrivaled image quality and views. Compared to other binoculars in its price range, the TrailSeeker offers a better close focus along with a wider field of view. With its lightweight magnesium alloy frame the TrailSeeker is durable and fully waterproof for use in any weather conditions.
- Magnesium Alloy Body: Lightweight, durable frame that will last a lifetime and handle use in the field.
- BaK-4 Prisms with Phase and Dielectric Coatings: Increased light transmission through the prism system for brighter images. Increased contrast and resolution.
- Wide Field of View: Quickly acquire the subject being viewed. Follow your subject more easily, with less need to move the binoculars.
- Ergonomic Design
- Fully Multi-Coated Opitcs: Increased light transmission for brighter views and more resolution.
- 6.5' Close Focus: Detailed, up close observation of subject in close proximity.
- Metal Multi-Stop Twist Up Eyecups: More durable with a longer life than plastic eyecups. Multiple stops for correct positioning of the eyes.
- Tripod Adaptable: Attach your TrailSeeker to a tripod for extended viewing sessions.