The Celestron PowerSeeker 127EQ Telescope is designed to give the first-time telescope user the perfect combination of quality, value, features and power. The PowerSeeker is quick and easy to set up. The PowerSeeker mount comes with two slow motion control knobs that allow you to make fine pointing adjustments to the telescope in both Right Ascension and Declination axes, also referred to as RA and DEC.
It comes with included accessories of a 20mm and 10mm eyepiece, a finderscope, and a 3x Barlow lens. The two eyepieces offer different magnifications for low and high-powered views. The 3x Barlow lens triples the magnifying power of each eyepiece.
You can download the Celestron Starry Night Software and learn about the night sky, celestial objects, and how to plan your next observing session. Celestron Starry Night Software is the premier astronomy software package on the market, providing resources and knowledge to view our solar system and beyond.
- Manual German equatorial mount with setting circles to accurately locate and track sky objects
- Adjustable, full height steel tripod with deluxe accessory tray
- Quick and easy no-tool setup
- Accessories include a 20mm and 4mm eyepiece, a finderscope, and a Barlow Lens
- 3x Barlow lens triples the magnifying power of each eyepiece
- Download Starry Night Basic Software with a 36,000 object database, printable sky maps and enhanced images including 3D renderings of stars, exoplanets, and galaxies
Optical Design: Newtonian Reflector
Focal Length: 1000mm
Focal Ratio: f/7.87
Focal Length of Eyepiece 1:20mm
Magnification of Eyepiece 1:50x
Focal Length of Eyepiece 2:4mm
Magnification of Eyepiece 2:250x
Barlow Lens: 3x
Highest Useful Magnification: 300x
Lowest Useful Magnification:18x
Mount Type: German Equatorial
Accessory Tray: No-Tool Tray with Eyepiece holder
Software: Starry Night Basic Edition
Click for more information about Celestron Telescopes and all the telescopes we offer at PicStop.