The WD Black PCIe M.2 Gen3 x4 NVMe-based SSD 512GB is equipped with sequential read speeds up to 2050MB/s, more than three times faster than a SATA SSD. Its comprehensive thermal throttling and power management algorithms help prevent overheating and maintain high performance.
The 1.75M hours Mean Time To Failure (MTTF) and several leading error-correction technologies help provide lasting reliability.
With a thin, single-sided M.2 design, the WD Black PCIe SSD is perfect for tower desktop chassis as well as small form-factor, high-performance PCs.
WD Black PCIe SSDs are certified by WD F.I.T. Lab for compatibility with a wide range of high-performance PC configurations and come with a 5 year limited warranty.
Monitor your drive’s health with the free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard and clone drives with Acronis True Image WD Edition software.
- Sequential read speeds up to 2050 MB/s - more than three times faster than a SATA SSD
- Optimised thermal and power management to help maintain consistent high performance during intense workloads
- 1.75M hours Mean Time To Failure (MTTF) for lasting reliability
- WD FIT Lab certified to work with a wide range of high-performance PC configurations
- M.2 design ideal for Tower desktop chassis and small form-factor PCs
- Free downloadable WD SSD Dashboard software and free downloadable cloning and backup software
Interface: PCIe Gen3 8 Gb/s
Form Factor: M.2 2280
Sequential Read/Write: 512GB
Up to 2,050 MB/s Read
Up to 800 MB/s Write