The Vanguard VEO 2 BH-50 Ball Head is primarily designed for compact travel tripods and monopods. It is a compact Aluminium Ball Head that a delivers high-performance. Whether you are trying to get great portrait or landscape shots, this solid ball-head delivers an incredibly solid grip. It weighs in at just 0.3 kg/0.66 lbs, it performs with up to a work load of 8 kg / 17.6 lbs - which is perfect for mirrorless camera equipment or any DSLR with medium sized lenses. This Ball Head has Pan Lock.
The VEO 2 BH-50 comes with 3 ergonomic locking knobs that make it easy to adjust your shoot angle to your desired positions: 1 main oversized knob makes the operation easy for locking or tilting. 1 knob dedicated to friction control makes adjustments easier and safer while providing superior movement control. 1 last knob for the panning function makes taking panoramic pictures so much easier coupled with spirit level and 360 degree marking on the ball head rotating base.
The ball head uses a standard 1/4" thread to attach to all standard travel tripods with removable heads, or monopods. The Quick Release plate is Arca compatible.
- Multi-action ball head supporting up to 8 kg/17.6 lbs
- 1st rate Aluminum alloy material for lightweight, robust and long-lasting sessions of work or play.
- Arca compatible Quick Release Plate fitted with 1/4 inch D-ring screw
- Safety pin to avoid gear falling and being destroyed
- Spirit level
- 3 independent locking knobs for main lock, panning & friction control to offer better precision.
Warranty 2 Years
Extended Warranty 8 Years
Weight (kg) 0.18
Weight (oz) 10.58
Height 93 mm ( 3 5/8 inch )
Bubble Level on Head 1
Quick Shoe QS-60S
Swivel 360 Degree Yes
Loading Capacity(kg) 8