The TP-Link TL-WA860RE is designed to conveniently extend the coverage and improve the signal strength of your wireless network. With 2 external antennas, TL-WA860RE turns your dead zones into connected zones, helping you keep mobile devices, media players and computers connected to Wi-Fi with a reliable connection.
Users can easily extend wireless coverage through pushing the WPS button of their router and Range Extender, respectively. Once connected with a router, users can simply unplug and plug the Range Extender back in anywhere without the need to configure it again.
The TL-WA860RE is designed with integrated power socket, which ensures that no power outlet goes to waste. The smart signal lights show the strength of signal that TL-WA860RE receives from the existing router, which helps to find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage.
With its AP Mode function, TL-WA860RE could turn your wired Internet connection into a wireless access point. Besides, it could act as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices like Blu-ray players, gaming consoles, DVRs and Internet TVs.
With the Tether App you could conveniently monitor the state of your range extender, control its functions and alter its settings from any Android or iOS device in anytime you connect the Wi-Fi.
- Range Extender mode boosts wireless signal to previously unreachable or hard-to-wire areas flawlessly
- Miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly
- Extra power socket making sure that no power outlet is going to waste
- 2 fixed external antennas provide excellent Wi-Fi coverage and reliability
- Easily expand wireless coverage at a push of Range Extender button
- Create a new Wi-Fi access point to enhance your wired network with Wi-Fi capability
Interface: 1 x 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port (RJ45)
Button: RE (Range Extender) Button, Reset Button
Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
Power Consumption: About 3W
Antenna Type: 2x external
Warranty: 3 years
Full Specifications here: