The TP-Link TL-SG1005D V6 5-Port Gigabit desktop switch provides an easy way to make the transition to Gigabit Ethernet. You can increase the speed of your network server and backbone connections, or make Gigabit to the desktop a reality. Also, the TL-SG1005D has a lower power consumption design.
By automatically detecting the link status and cable length, the device adjusts power consumption accordingly. This feature works by powering down idle ports and allowing a shorter cable for less power degradation over the length, resulting in up to an 85% reduction in power use
With a plug-and-play design that ensures you can start using its impressive technology straight away, the TP-Link TL-SG1005D is a great asset to any home or office computing setup.
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 85%
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 10Gbps Switching Capacity
- 15K Jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps and 1000Mbps hardware
- Fanless design ensures quiet operation
- Desktop or wall-mounting design
- Plug and Play design
Interface: 5x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports, AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX
Dimensions: 140 x 88 x 23 mm