The TP-Link Tapo C100 Home Security Wi-Fi Camera lets you receive a notification whenever your camera detects motion and see a video clip of the motion for closer inspection. Also, you can personalise your own experiences by setting the motion detection zones to only capture what happens in the area that you choose.
With the Night Vision you can watch from your phone with 30 ft of night vision. Not only will the camera send notifications to you when motion is detected, it will also trigger lights and sounds as an alarm. The 1080p definition video provides more clarity and sharpness in pictures due to a higher number of pixels. This helps with identification and recognition from far away. With its Two-Way Audio you can communicate with a loved one through the built-in microphone and speaker.
Your privacy is ensured with privacy mode and a local storage card.
- High Definition Video - Records every image in crystal-clear 1080p definition
- Advanced Night Vision - Provides a visual distance of up to 30 ft
- Motion Detection and Notifications - Notifies you when the camera detects movement
- Sound and Light Alarm - Trigger light and sound effects to frighten away unwanted visitors
- Two-Way Audio - Enables communication through a built-in microphone and speaker
- Safe Storage - Locally stores up to 128 GB on a microSD card, equal to 384 hours (16 days) of footage (based on laboratory conditions)
- Easy Setup and Management - Manage everything with Tapo app
Input Trigger: Motion Detection
Output Notification: Push Notification
Video Streaming: 1080p
Button: Reset Button
Indicator LED: System LED
Dimensions (W x D x H): 67.6 x 54.8 x 98.9 mm
Warranty: 2 years
Full Specifications here: