The TP-LINK RE300 AC1200 Mesh Wi-Fi Range Extender wirelessly connects to your Wi-Fi router, strengthening and expanding its signal into areas it can't reach on its own. With speeds of up to 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps on 5 GHz, put strong, fast Wi-Fi in every room and say goodbye to dead zones.
OneMesh is a simple way to form a Mesh network with a single Wi-Fi name for seamless whole-home coverage. Just connect a OneMesh range extender to a OneMesh router. No more searching around for a stable connection.
- Extends dual-band Wi-Fi across your home to eliminate Wi-Fi dead zones.
- Creates a Mesh network by connecting to a OneMesh router for seamless whole-home coverage.
- Operates over both the 2.4 GHz band (300 Mbps) and 5 GHz band (867 Mbps) for more stable wireless experience.
- Smart signal indicator helps to find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by showing the signal strength.
- Push the WPS button to easily set up a Mesh network you can uniformly manage from the Tether app or Web UI.
- Works with any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point.
Plug Type: UK
Standards and Protocols: IEEE802.11ac, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b
Button: WPS Button, Reset Button
Power Consumption: 7.3W （max power consumption）
Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 124 x 69 x 52 mm
Warranty: 3 years
Full Specifications here: