The TP-LINK CPE210 2.4GHz 300Mbps 9dBi Outdoor CPE is dedicated to cost effective solutions for outdoor wireless networking applications. With its centralized management application, it is flexible and ideal for point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and outdoor Wi-Fi coverage applications. Professional performance, coupled with user-friendly design, makes CPE210 an ideal choice for both business and home users.
With Qualcomm Atheros enterprise level chipsets, high gain antennas and high quality material, specially designed enclosure, and PoE power supply, CPE210 is specially designed for outdoor use and can operate flawlessly in almost any climate.
- Built-in 9dBi 2x2 dual-polarized directional MIMO antenna
- Adjustable transmission power from 0 to 27dBm/500mw
- System-level optimizations for more than 5km long range wireless transmission
- TP-LINK Pharos MAXtream TDMA (Time-Division-Multiple-Access) technology improves product performance in throughput, capacity and latency performance, ideal for PTMP applications
- Centralised Management System – Pharos Control
- AP / Client / Bridge / Repeater / AP Router / AP Client Router (WISP) operation modes
- Passive PoE Adapter supports up to 60 meter (200 feet) Power over Ethernet deployment and allows the device to be reset remotely
Processor: Qualcomm Atheros 560MHz CPU, MIPS 74Kc
Memory: 64MB DDR2 RAM, 8MB Flash
Interface: 1x 10/100Mbps Shielded Ethernet Port (LAN0,Passive PoE in), 1x 10/100Mbps Shielded Ethernet Port (LAN1, Passive PoE Passthrough), 1x Grounding Terminal, 1x Reset Button
Power Supply: Passive Power over Ethernet via LAN0 (+4,5pins; -7,8pins), Voltage range: 16-27VDC
Warranty: 2 years
Full Specifications here: