The TP-Link Archer T2U Nano receives Wi-Fi signals on two separate bands. Supporting 256QAM technology increases 2.4GHz data rate from 150Mbps to 200Mbps for faster performance. And, 433Mbps on 5GHz is ideal for HD video streaming and lag-free online gaming, while 200Mbps on 2.4GHz is perfect for normal use such as web surfing with legacy devices.
It is miniature in size and has a sleek design. Users can insert the nano adapter into any USB port and leave it there, no matter when they are traveling or at home.
Public Wi-Fi services come with one inconvenience, you might have to repeatedly select and connect to different Wi-Fi networks while moving. The TP-Link Archer T2U Nano supports Wi-Fi Roaming that helps your devices connect to the most suitable Wi-Fi automatically as you move, ensure your network is uninterrupted, and with its small, travel size, Archer T2U Nano is undoubtedly a great choice for mobile surfing.
Easy Setup - A friendly user interface for simple installation.
Advanced Security - WPA/WPA2 encryption standards ensure your wireless connection is safe from intruders.
Operating System - Supports operating systems include Windows, Mac OS.
Warranty - 3 years
- High Speed WiFi– Up to 600Mbps speeds with 200Mbps on 2.4GHz and 433 Mbps on 5GHz, upgrades your devices to higher AC WiFi speeds.
- Dual Band Wireless – 2.4GHz and 5GHz band for flexible connectivity, upgrades your devices to work with the latest dual-band WiFi router for faster speed and extended range.
- Nano design – Small, unobtrusive design allows you to plug it in and forget it is even there
- Operating System – Supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP, Mac OS X
- Advanced Security –Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryption standards
Full Specifications Here: