The WD Black 3D NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD 250GB is the driving force behind everything you do. It features the innovative Western Digital NVMe SSD storage architecture, where blazing speed, top-tier performance, and Western Digital 3D NAND technology combine. With up to 600TBW and 1.75M hours MTTF, the WD Black NVMe SSD is the virtually invincible SSD you can rely on.
The WD Black NVMe SSD features sequential read and write speeds up to 3,400/2,800 MB/s for gaming, video editing, virtual reality, and beyond.
WD Black is driven to keep up with even the most demanding workloads. Innovative power management and thermal throttling consistently help prevent overheating to deliver smooth, fast performance.
Eliminate boundaries with Western Digital's new vertically integrated SSD platform. This innovative storage architecture is optimized to Western Digital 3D NAND, resulting in low latency, power efficiency, and compatibility with the growing range of applications benefitting from NVMe.
You can monitor your drive’s available capacity, operating temperatures, SMART attributes and more with the WD SSD Dashboard. Acronis True Image WD Edition software, available as a free download, can clone drives and back up your operating system, applications, settings, and all of your data.
- Sequential read speeds up to 3,400 MB/s (for 1000 GB model), up to 60 percent faster than the previous generation of WD Black SSD
- Built on the Western Digital NVMe SSD storage architecture for low latency, power efficiency and compatibility
- Low power efficiency down to 2.5 mW, half the mW of the previous WD Black SSD
- WD FIT Lab certified to work with a wide range of high-performance PC configurations
- Free downloadable WD SSD Dashboard software and free downloadable cloning and backup software
- 5-year limited warranty
Capacity: 250GB, 500GB, 1TB
Interface: PCIe Gen3 8 Gb/s, up to 4 lanes
Form Factor: M.2 2280
1TB: Up to 3,400 MB/s Read, Up to 2,800 MB/s Write
500GB: Up to 3,400 MB/s Read, Up to 2,500 MB/s Write
250GB: Up to 3,000 MB/s Read, Up to 1,600 MB/s Write
1TB: Up to 500,000 IOPS Read, Up to 400,000 IOPS Write
500GB: Up to 410,000 IOPS Read, Up to 330,000 IOPS Write
250GB: Up to 220,000 IOPS Read, Up to 170,000 IOPS Write