The Celestron TrailSeeker 65-45 Degree Angled Spotting Scope has a rugged and durable rubber armored housing that is fully waterproof and Nitrogen filled. The optical system with proprietary XLT multi-coatings renders high resolution images with outstanding contrast, while the dual focus mechanism allows you to find subjects in focus quickly and then fine tune the image.
- Celestron's proprietary XLT fully multi-coated optics increase light transmission through the optical path to deliver crisp, high contrast images.
- Focus on a subject quickly, then fine tune the image using the dual focus mechanism with course and fine adjustments.
- Get the whole picture using the rotating tripod mount. This mount rotates a full 360 deg and allows the eyepiece to be set in any viewing position.
- Get close to the action with a zoom up to 48x magnification or see the widest field of view at 16x.
- Perfect for those who want performance in an easy-to-carry package, the 65mm objective design lets in plenty of light while keeping the overall size of the scope to a minimum.
Objective Lens Diameter: 65mm
Lens Coatings: Fully Multi-coated - XLT Coatings
Angular Field of View: 2.6 deg -1.3 deg
Linear Field of View: 136-68ft/45-23m @1000yds/m
Close Focus: 18ft/5.5m
Eye Relief: 18-15mm
Exit Pupil: 4.0-1.3mm
Waterproof: Waterproof and Fogproof - Nitrogen Filled