The Lexar Professional 633x SDXC UHS-I card 256GB is designed for mid-range DSLR, HD camcorder, and 3D cameras. It lets you quickly capture, and transfer high-quality photos of stunning 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video, with read speeds of up to 633x (95 MB/s). These Class 10 cards leverage UHS-I technology to deliver high-speed performance.
Make the most of your adventures in the great outdoors by leveraging the power and performance of these cards. So, whether you are using a mid-range DSLR, HD camcorder, or 3D camera, you will be able to leverage the latest photo and video features available for shooting high-quality images and stunning 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video.
With growing video capabilities, you need high-performance cards you can rely on, and high-capacity options to keep you shooting longer without changing cards.
The high-speed performance of Lexar Professional 633x SDHC/SDXC UHS-I cards dramatically accelerate your workflow from start to finish, so you can save time and get back to the business of photography. The cards are speed rated at Class 10, and leverage UHS-I technology to deliver a transfer speed up to 95MB/s (633x).
- High-speed, Class 10 performance leverages UHS-I (U1 or U3 depending on capacity) technology for a read transfer speed up to 95MB/s (633x)
- Capture high quality images of stunning 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video
- Enjoy shooting longer without changing cards - large capacity options up to 1TB
- High-speed file transfer from card to computer to dramatically accelerate workflow
- Backed by expert technical support and a limited lifetime warranty
Capacity: 32GB to 1TB
Speed Class: 256GB – Class 10, U3, V30
Performance: 256GB – up to 95MB/s read, up to 45MB/s write
Operating Temperature: 0° to 70° C (32°F to 158°F)
Storage Temperature: -25° to 85° C (-13°F to 185°F)
Dimension (W x L x H): 32 x 24 x 2.1 mm