The Lexar Professional 1667x SDXC UHS-II card 256GB lets you quickly capture and transfer high-quality photos, including 1080p Full-HD, 3D, and 4K video, with a read transfer speed up to 250MB/s (1667x). This card leverages UHS-II technology (UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)) for high-speed performance. This dramatically accelerates workflow from start to finish.
Using a DSLR, cinema-quality video cameras or 3D camera you will be able to leverage the latest photo and video features available for shooting high-quality images and stunning 1080p Full-HD, 3D, and 4K video.
With growing HD, 3D, and 4K video capabilities, you need high-performance cards you can rely on, and high-capacity options to keep you shooting longer without changing cards. The Lexar Professional 1667x SDXC UHS-II card makes it easy by leveraging UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) performance and providing you with large capacity options up to 256GB.
For versatility, the cards are also backwards compatible with UHS-I devices, performing up to the maximum thresholds of UHS-I speed capabilities. The cards also work with older, non-UHS-I devices, performing at Class 10 speeds.
- High-speed performance—leverages UHS-II technology (U3) for a read transfer speed up to 250MB/s (1667x)
- Captures high-quality images and extended lengths of stunning 1080p Full-HD, 3D, and 4K video a DSLR camera, cinema-quality video cameras, or 3D camera
- Large capacity options up to 256GB let you enjoy shooting longer without changing cards
- High-speed file transfer from card to computer to dramatically accelerate workflow
- Backwards compatible with UHS-I devices
- Limited lifetime warranty
Capacity: 64GB – 256GB
Speed Class: Class 10, U3, V60
Performance: up to 250MB/s read, up to 120MB/s write
Operating Temperature: 0° to 70° C (32°F to 158°F)
Storage Temperature: -25° to 85° C (-13°F to 185°F)
Dimension (W x L x H): 32 x 24 x 2.1 mm