From holidays to schooldays, from weddings to children's first steps, you can trust 8GB SanDisk SD Memory Cards to keep your memories safe.
They're built for daily, real-life use in all kinds of digital devices, making them ideal as easy, cost-effective and durable storage to take on the go, or to form a library that you can draw upon whenever you need to find that cherished memory.
SanDisk Memory Cards are the perfect choice to capture and store all your photos, videos, tunes and more. They are also ideal for moving images and other files between computers, cameras and lots of other gadgets, too.
- Available in 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB and 32GB capacities
- Effective data storage for compact cameras and other devices
- Tested to work under harsh conditions
- Writeable label for easy identification and organisation
- Backed by a five-year limited warranty
Compare SanDisk Secure Digital Memory Cards - Click Here
- Form factor: SD or SDHC
- Capacities: 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB and 32GB
- Application: Recommended for standard point and shoot digital cameras and 720p HD videos (see your host device manual for more information)
- Video performance rating: Class 4; 2GB is Class 2
- Compatibility: Compatible with all SD/SDHC digital devices
- Country of origin: China
- Material: Silicone
- Dimensions: 24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm (.94" x 1.25" x 0.08" in )
- Operating temperature: Shoot anywhere, from polar cold to desert heat, guaranteed -25°C to 85°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Support: Five-year warranty