The SanDisk Extreme MicroSDXC 160MB/s A2 C10 V30 UHS-I U3 512GB captures more fast action and records more Full HD or 4K Ultra HD-ready video with your Android based smartphone, tablet or MIL camera. This fast, high-performing microSD memory card and SanDisk proven ability to stand up to extreme conditions mean you’ll never lose the excitement.
Now rated UHS Speed Class 3 (U3), this fast, high-performing card teams up with your action camera to let you capture and share unforgettable extreme sports video. With read/write speeds up to 160MBs/up to 90MBs, SanDisk Extreme microSD UHS-I cards deliver the fast recording and playback you need to capture Full HD (1920x1080p) and 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160p) video of your most daring adventures in stunning detail, ready to enjoy on today’s new 4K TVs and monitors. As soon as you catch your breath, share the thrill using the included SD adapter to move your video to your Android-based tablet or your computer. SanDisk proven ability to stand up to environmental extremes gives you confidence that your video will be there to share when the adventure’s done.
- Extreme memory to optimize your Action Camera’s performance
- Built for extreme conditions; temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and x-ray proof
- High quality video performance delivers 4K Ultra HD and Full HD video recording and playback
- UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30) ratings for 4K UHD video
- Up to 160MB/s read speed and up to 90MB/s
- Available in 64GB to 400GB
Up to 160MB/s read speed, up to 90MB/s write
4K UHD and Full HD Video
Class 10; App Performance Class 2 (A2) Video Speed Class 30 (V30); UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)
SanDisk Memory Zone included
RescuePRO Deluxe one year file recovery software (download offer)
SD adapter included