The TP-Link TL-WR802N is the smallest wireless router in the world. It is very easy to use and is a perfect choice for travellers, students, and anyone else who lives life on the go. It can meet the wireless needs of almost any situation you might encounter because the TL-WR802N supports Router, Hotspot, Range Extender, Client and Access Point Modes
- In Router mode, it instantly create a private wireless network and shares Internet access with multiple Wi-Fi devices. Ideal for setup in most hotels.
- In Hotspot Mode you can enjoy wireless Internet access by connecting to an outdoor WISP Access Point.
- In Range Extender Mode it extends existing Wi-Fi to improve signal strength and maximise coverage.
- Client Mode allows devices that require a wired connection to access an existing Wi-Fi network.
- Access Point Mode creates a wireless network for Wi-Fi devices.
- 300Mbps wireless data rates is ideal for video streaming, online gaming and Internet calling
- Pocket-size, Ideal for home and travel use
- Supports Router, Repeater, Client, AP and hotspot operation modes
- Powered through a micro USB port by an external power adapter or USB connection to a computer provides flexibility for any situation
- Easy installation in minutes
Interface: 1 10/100Mbps WAN/LAN Port, 1 Micro USB Port, 1 Reset Button
External Power Supply: 5V/1A
Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 57 x 57 x18 mm
Antenna Type: On-Board
Warranty: 3 years
Full Specifications here: