The TP-Link TL-PA4010 KIT provides users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 600Mbps on a line length of up to 300 meters, with a speed of up to 600Mbps. The TL-PA4010 KIT enables heavy-bandwidth applications like HD streaming, on-line gaming and large file downloading, turning your home into a robust and high-speed networking.
With its new ultra-compact housing design, the TL-PA4010 KIT is much smaller than TP-Link’s legacy mini 600Mbps powerline products. At just 28.5mm thick, it nearly blends completely in front of any power outlet
Simply by pushing the Pair button on the adapters, users can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes, complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection.
It's that simple
1. Plug the adapter into the power outlet
2. Connect the device via the network cable to the adapter
3. Press the pair buttons and you're done
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 600Mbps
- Miniature design, smaller than most powerline adapters at the market, blends discreetly in front of any power outlet
- No new wires, Easy Plug and Play operation, No configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
Standards and Protocols: HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u
Interface: 1x 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port
Button: Pair Button
Warranty: 3 years
Full Specifications here: