The Kingston Canvas React microSD card is designed to be as fast as you are, capturing 4K video or taking stunning burst-mode photos when the action doesn’t stop. Whether you’re using the latest DSLR, mirrorless camera or flagship Android phone, you can be confident that your memories will be safe. It’s available in multiple capacities up to 512GB, to provide plenty of space to capture an entire shoot. Kingston Canvas React cards are tested to be durable, so you can take them anywhere with confidence that your photos, videos and other data will be protected, even in harsh or unstable conditions.
- Ideal for shooting burst-mode photos and 4K video
- Class 10 UHS-I U3 speeds up to 100MB/s read, 70MB/s write
- Designed for action. Your subject doesn’t slow down and neither should your card. If you need a card with high-speed burst mode or 4K support, look no further.
- 4K video. The advanced UHS-I U3 interface and V30 video speed class make the card ideal for cinema-quality 4K video.
- Made for Android. These cards have A1 app performance to provide faster app launches and a better Android experience.
- Durable. For your peace of mind, the card has been extensively tested and proven to be waterproof, temperature proof, shock and vibration proof and X-ray proof
Capacities: 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB, 512GB
32GB – 100MB/s read and 70MB/s write, UHS-I video speed class (V30)
64GB - 512GB – 100MB/s read and 80MB/s write, UHS-I video speed class (V30)
microSD Dimensions: 11mm x 15mm x 1mm
SD Adapter Dimensions: 24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm
Format: FAT32 (SDHC 32GB), exFAT (SDXC 64GB-512GB)
Operating Temperature: -25°C to 85°C
Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C