SanDisk Industrial Cards will maximise network efficiency and enable systems to analyse the data and act on the results in real-time.
Leveraging more than 28 years of expertise in NAND flash memory and storage systems, SanDisk Industrial Grade microSD cards deliver edge storage solutions for industrial applications requiring high reliability, durability, and high intensity recording, across a wide range of operational requirements.
Designed and tested to withstand the most demanding conditions, and featuring an advanced memory management FW which includes power immunity, auto/manual read refresh, ECC, and wear leveling, data intensive applications can rely on SanDisk Industrial products to capture every critical moment, log each event, and to ensure quality of service to end-users.
These high endurance solutions offer extended product life cycles which can reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) per system by eliminating costly redesigns and requalifications, and minimising unnecessary maintenance calls.
- High endurance
- Broad portfolio: 8GB to 128GB
- Extended product life cycle
- Advanced memory management FW features power immunity, auto/manual read refresh, ECC, wear leveling
- New suite of features to enhance reliability and utility, including health status meter, programmable ID, Host lock (card ownership lock), secure FFU, Dynamic Bit Flip Protection
- Durable design: water proof, shock and vibration proof, X-ray proof, magnet proof, impact proof
- Operating voltage: 2.7V to 3.6V
Capacity: 8GB – 128GB
Interface: SDA 3.01, UHS-I (SDR104)
NAND Flash Technology: MLC
Operating Temp: -25°C to 85°C
Performance: Speed Class 10 U1
Sequential W/R: Up to 50/80 MB/s