The Celestron Oceana 8x42 Monocular is waterproof and fogproof which gives full protection in wet conditions, making them perfect for marine use.
Compass is aligned with the vertical range finding scale of the reticle. Besides indicating the direction to or from an object, the azimuth angle can be measured through the analog compass as viewed with the reticle. Each graduation of the Compass equals one degree of angle.
Built-in graduated reticle with a horizontal and vertical graduated line intersecting just above the compass bearings. The view angle, horizontal view angle, vertical view angle and distance to a target can all be calculated using the reticle's gradation scale.
- Fully Multi-Coated for maximum resolution and high contrast views
- Waterproof and Fogproof for protection in wet conditions
- Rubber covered for protection
- Compass built-in for direction location
- Reticle built-in for determining distance
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Objective Lens Diameter (mm) 42 mm
Magnification (x) 8x
Angular Field of View 7°
Linear Field of View (@1000 yds) 376 ft (122 m)
Exit Pupil (mm) 5.25 mm
Eye Relief (mm) 18 mm
Close Focus 42.6 ft (13 m)
Prism Glass (Type) BaK-4
Optical Coatings Fully Multi-Coated
Weight (oz) 12 oz (340 g)