The rugged Cavalry 15x70 Binocular is fully waterproof and nitrogen purged to prevent internal fogging. The housing is protected by durable rubber armor, making the binoculars easy to grip while protecting them from hard use. The olive drab color offers concealment in the field.
As an optical instrument, Cavalry offers professional features including high-grade BaK-4 prisms and fully multi-coated optics for superb light transmission. With large 70mm objective lenses, the Cavalry 15x70 is a useful tool for anyone out in the field or on the water.
- BaK-4 Prisms: Increased contrast and resolution for sharper, more detailed images.
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics: Increased light transmission through the optical path for brighter images with increased resolution and detail.
- Large 70mm Objective Lenses: Great for low-light applications.
- Waterproof and Fogproof: Ability to use in all weather conditions. Nitrogen purged to prevent internal fogging of the lenses.
- Tripod adaptable: Use the included tripod adapter to attach the binocular to a tripod for extended viewing sessions.
- Extremely Wide Field of View: Users can quickly acquire the subject being viewed, and easily follow subjects when they move.
- Long Eye Relief: Extended eye relief provides a full field of view for eyeglass wearers.
Objective Lens Diameter (mm): 70 mm
Magnification (x): 15x
Angular Field of View: 4.7°
Linear Field of View (@1000 yds): 246 ft / 82m
Exit Pupil (mm): 4.6 mm
Eye Relief (mm): 18 mm
Close Focus: 72 ft (22 m)
IPD Max: 72 mm
IPD Min: 56 mm
Optical Coatings: Fully Multi-Coated
Weight (oz): 48.7 oz (1381 g)
Included Accessories: Objective lens caps, rainguard, carrying case, tripod adapter, neck strap, lens cloth, instruction manual
Prism Glass (Type): BaK-4
Nitrogen Filled (Fogproof): Yes
Tripod Adaptable: Yes
Twilight Factor: 32
Warranty: Limited Lifetime