Celestron PowerSeeker 60EQ Refractor Telescope is designed to give the first-time telescope user the perfect combination of quality, value, features and power. The PowerSeeker is quick and easy to set up. Their sturdy equatorial mounts are perfect for tracking objects in the night sky, and the collapsible alt-azimuth mounts are perfectly suited for terrestrial viewing as well as astronomical use.
All PowerSeekers include a full range of eyepieces, plus a 3x Barlow lens that provides an increase in viewing power hundreds of times greater than that of the unaided eye. They are designed and manufactured using all fully coated glass optical components with high transmission coatings for enhanced image brightness and clarity.
The PowerSeeker mount comes with two slow motion control knobs that allow you to make fine pointing adjustments to the telescope in both Right Ascension and Declination axes, also referred to as RA and DEC.
- Manual German equatorial mount with setting circles to locate and track sky objects
- Adjustable, full height steel tripod with deluxe accessory tray
- Quick and easy no-tool setup
- Accessories include a 20mm and 4mm eyepiece, an erect image diagonal, a finderscope, and a 3x Barlow lens.
- Download Starry Night Basic Software with a 36,000 object database, printable sky maps and enhanced images including 3D renderings of stars, exoplanets, and galaxies
Optical Design: Refractor
Focal Length: 900mm
Focal Ratio: 15
Star Diagonal: 1.25
Mount: German Equatorial
Eyepiece: 20mm 1.25
Eyepiece: 4mm 1.25
Highest Useful Magnification: 142x
Optical Coatings: Fully-Coated