The Kingston USB microSD/SDHC/SDXC Reader gives you an ultra-portable way to move photos, video clips, music and other files from your mobile phone to PC or PC to mobile phone. The reader is designed with a USB connector and a memory expansion slot that accepts a microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC card. Combine it with a microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC card and you’ve got the best mobile gear for your phone. This mobile-ready reader eliminates the need to carry additional USB transfer cables and the typical wait associated with slow Bluetooth file transfers between phones and PCs. It also replaces your SD card adapter, since the microSD card fits directly into the reader. When in use, the microSD Card Reader appears as a drive letter (i.e. E:\) and data transfer is as simple as drag and drop. Use the reader with a microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC card to get the storage capacity for a variety of helpful transfers, or acquire content to side load to your phone, including:
- Backing up your friends’, relatives’ or business contact information when you change phones
- Moving the digital music library stored on your PC for use on your phone
- Transferring a video captured on your camera phone to upload to the web without using additional network minutes
- Downloading new mobile applications on your PC for use on your phone without using network time
Store your entire mobile life - photos, songs, text messages, video clips, personal information - on a microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC card, then work with it across device platforms seamlessly with the microSD Card Reader.
- Versatile reader works with microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC cards
- Compliant with USB 2.0 SD Card Association specification
- Easily plugs into any USB 2.0 or 3.0 port
- Two-year warranty
- Included keychain, so you can hang it from your phone for the convenient solution you need to complement your mobile lifestyle.
Compatible With: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 (SP1), Mac OS X v.10.9.x+, Linux v.2.6.x+, Chrome OS
Dimensions: 0.984" x 0.478" x 0.104" (24.99mm x 12.14mm x 2.64mm)
Operating temperature: 0° to 60° C / 32° to 140° F
Storage temperatures: -40° to 85° C / -40° to 185° F