Celestron Skymaster Binocular - 25x100 features high quality BAK-4 prisms and multi-coated optics for enhanced contrast. The Celestron Skymaster model has been designed and engineered to meet the special demands of extended astronomical or terrestrial viewing sessions. Carrying case included and integrated tripod adapter rod for ultra-stable tripod mounting.
Each pair of Celestron Skymaster Binoculars feature high quality BAK-4 prisms and multi-coated optics for enhanced contrast, clear, sharp views and ultra sharp focus across the field of view.
- Armouring: Rubber
- Diameter of Exit Pupil: 4 mm
- Design: Porro with BaK4 lenses
- Colour: Black
- Focusing: Joint Focusing Arrangement
- Lens Coating: Multi-Coated
- Diameter of Lens: 100mm
- Field of View /1000 m: 52 m
- Magnification Factor: 25 x
- Weight: 4000g