The Vanguard UP-Rise II 48 Backpack gives quick, safe access to your camera as needed. It has the unique ability to expand which allows you to fit different gear needs with one easy zipper motion, while still keeping gear protected. There is built-in protective foam in the expansion section.
The UP-Rise II 48 features innovative new buckles which enables photographers to retrieve gear via its Quick Side Access in one seamless motion. Just squeeze the buckle and pull to open, then snap the top portion onto the base to lock it shut. UP-Rise II Backpacks also offer full access to your gear from the front, making it easier than ever to pack and organise a full set of gear for travel.
- Extra secure tripod holder with quick adjustment straps
- Breathable back panel fabric with air flow system for comfortable carrying
- Exterior pocket and D-ring for carrying and attaching accessories
- Rain cover included
- Inside Dimensions(LxWxH mm): 300 x 190 (130+60) x 250
- Outside Dimensions(LxWxH mm): 340 x 270 x 520
- Exterior Fabric: 600D*600D + 1260D*1680D+1200D*1200D Polyester
- Interior Fabric: 150D Polyester + Velvet
- Capacity: 1 pro DSLR with grip and lens attached (up to 70-200mm f/2.8), one extra DSLR body, 2-3 extra lenses, accessories (memory cards, cables, battery and charger), a laptop up to 15" wide screen size, tripod