The Hama USB 2.0 Hub 1:4 bus-powered in silver, gives you an extra four ports. This allows you to have more permanent devices like an external hard drive, scanner, printer or a keyboard constantly attached to your computer or laptop via the USB ports that are already available, while having an extra four ports for other devices that need to be used.
The Hama Hub has the ports spaced far enough away from each other allowing you to use them all at once, unlike some other hubs.
The cable on the Hub is long and flexible which allows you to have the Hub tucked discreetly behind the computer. The Hub includes bus overvoltage protection for PCs preventing a short circuit.
- For connecting up to 4 USB devices (e.g. a mouse, keyboard, printer, USB memory stick) to one USB port
- High-speed data transfer of up to 480 Mbps
- Topside socket allows you to plug USB devices in on the top for added simplicity and convenience
- Greater distance between sockets makes it easier to plug in wider USB plugs/dongles
- Bus powered, i.e. power supply via the USB socket of a PC/notebook
- Integrated USB cable for connection with a PC/notebook
- Suitable and tested for USB 2.0, downward compatible with USB 1.1
- Operating system: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 and Mac OS 10.x