The Hama Profil Duo III has many features that would normally be associated with a more expensive tripod. Extremely versatile the central column can be removed completely to double up as a fully functioning monopod, large quick action legs lock into place at your preferred height which reaches 150cm when fully extended.
Other features of the Profil Duo III include a spirit level at the tripod base to enable you to get perfectly level photos with ease, as well as an interchangeable plate for exact adjustment. The rubber feet on the Hama Profil Duo III ensure that your tripod won't move about on slippery surfaces and the steel spikes will secure your positioning on a number of outside surfaces.
- For photo and video
- 3 way head with quick release plate (cork)
- The central column can be removed completely, doubles as fully functioning monopod (44 cm at least, max. 164 cm)
- Handy, large quick-action leg locks to fix the leg length
- Incl. spirit level at the tripod base
- Rubber feet for secure positioning
- Profile thickness: 25 mm
- Height (when closed): 53 cm
- Height (when fully extended): 150 cm
- Supports loads of up to: 4 kg
- Weight: 1.6 kg
- Colour: Black
- Incl. Black tripod case