The Crucial MX100 offers a low cost per GB, combined with unrelenting performance and one of the most complete feature sets available. As a brand of Micron, one of the largest flash storage manufacturers in the world, the Crucial MX100 is backed by the same quality and innovation that has produced some of the world's most advanced memory and storage technologies. With more than 1,000 hours of pre-release validation testing and hundreds of SSD qualification tests, the Crucial MX100 has been thoroughly tried, tested, and proven. Make the switch to the Crucial MX100 SSD and start outlasting and outperforming your hard drive.
The Crucial MX100 provides plenty of cost-effective storage for your photos, music, videos, and documents - all while backing your data with a higher level of reliability than a hard drive or competing SSD.
- Native Write Acceleration technology spreads the drive's workload across several elements, enabling you to write data in seconds rather than minutes.
- RAIN technology to protect your data at the component level, similar to how RAID is used with multiple hard drives. This enterprise-class technology increases the security and protection of your data to a level that's rarely available in consumer-class SSDs.
- With Extreme Energy Efficiency technology, the Crucial MX100 is up to 89% more energy efficient than a typical hard drive.
- With Power Loss Protection, if you happen to be saving a file and you suddenly lose access to power, your data will still be preserved.
- Four layers of Exclusive Data Defense to guard against corrupt files.
- Adaptive Thermal Protection technology enables the Crucial MX100 to dynamically adjust storage component activity based on how you're using the drive, allowing your system to stay cool and react to changes in use.
- Get 550 MB/s sequential reads on both compressible and incompressible data.
Capacity - 512 GB
Sequential Read - 550 MBs
Sequential Write - 330 MBs
Type - 2.5-inch
Height - 7mm (with 9.5 mm adapter)
3 Year Warranty