The TP-Link HS110 Wi-Fi Smart Plug is easy to set up, and makes it even easier to manage your household electronic devices anywhere in the world with a tap of your smartphone.
You can set your lights to turn on and off on a schedule so it seems like you’re home when you are actually away, and with a tap on your smartphone, you can easily turn off the lights and other devices in the living room without getting out of bed, or conveniently schedule all lights to go off by midnight.
The Smart Plug tracks your device’s power consumption in real-time, and has weekly and monthly summaries. It also has a count down timer feature, which automatically switches off the running household appliances (clothes iron and curling iron) if you have set a time limit before.
- Remote Access – Control devices connected to the Smart Plug wherever you have Internet using the free Kasa app on your smartphone.
- Scheduling – Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically power electronics on and off as needed, like setting lights to come on at dusk or turn off at sunrise.
- Energy Monitoring – Analyze a device’s real-time and historical power consumption.
- Away Mode – Turns your devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home.
- Amazon Echo Voice Control – Amazon Echo (sold separately) lets you control devices connected to the Smart Plugs just using your voice.
Protocol: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
Wireless Type: 2.4GHz, 1T1R
System Requirements: Android 4.1 or higher, iOS 8 or higher
Package Contents: Smart Plug HS110, Quick Start Guide
Dimensions( H X W X D ): 3.9 x 2.6 x 3 in. ( 100.3 x 66.3 x 77 mm )
Buttons: Power button, Settings button
Full Specifications Here: