The Vanguard Adaptor 46 Daypack is a versatile camera daypack that's uniquely designed to be everything you need and more. Whether you shoot right or left handed, the Adaptor delivers with quick-access zippered gear openings on both left and right sides so you can get to shooting in a matter of seconds. It is also weatherproof, with a roomy, customisable interior and thick padding.
It is easy to convert from a backpack to a sling bag by repositioning one of the shoulder straps and neatly stowing the other in its pocket. It also features a zippered and buckled top compartment for additional gear or other supplies. Additional features include a tripod holder and zippered pockets for small accessories and lens caps.
- Airline carry-on compatible
- Holds a laptop up to 13"
- Customisable interior
- Easily converts to a sling bag by repositioning one of the shoulder straps and neatly stowing the other
- Zippered and buckled top compartment for additional gear or other supplies
- Inside Dimensions(LxWxH mm): 240 x 155 x 260
- Outside Dimensions(LxWxH mm): 270 x 250 x 455
- Weight(g): 1.0
- Exterior Fabric: Nylon 420D/Polyester 600D (no rain cover)
- Interior Fabric: Polyester 150D/Velvet
- Capacity: One DSLR with grip and lens attached, 3-4 extra lenses, a flash unit, accessories (memory cards, cables, battery and charger), plus a laptop up to 13" wide screen size and tripod