8GB SanDisk Ultra SDHC UHS-I Memory Cards are ideally suited for compact to mid-range point-and-shoot digital cameras and camcorders. With their large capacity and outstanding speed to make sure you don't miss the moment, you have all the memory and performance you need to capture thousands of high resolution photographs and hours of Full HD (1080p) videos.
SanDisk Ultra SDHC UHS-I Memory Cards incorporate ultra-fast data transfer performance speeds of up to 30MB/sec, allowing you to transfer images more quickly from your digital camera or camcorder to your desktop or laptop.
Designed to keep on working even in testing conditions, 8GB SanDisk Ultra SDHC UHS-I Memory Cards are waterproof, temperature-proof, shock-proof, vibration-proof and x-ray-proof. They are precisely designed, engineered and built by the world's largest provider of flash memory cards.
- Catch the best shot with speeds twice as fast as ordinary SDHC cards
- Record faultless Full HD (1080p) video with Class 6 speed performance
- Transfer photos and videos in moments at read speeds of up to 30MB/sec
- SDHC (4GB, 8GB, 16GB and 32GB), SDXC (64GB) form factors
- Rely on the video and photo memory card trusted by photographers worldwide
- Shoot in testing conditions: waterproof, temperature-proof, shock-proof, vibration-proof, x-ray-proof
- Organise and find your shots easily with the writeable label
- Backed by a lifetime limited warranty
Compare SanDisk Secure SDHC Memory Cards - Click Here
- Form factor: SDHC (4GB-32GB), SDXC (64GB)
- Capacities: 4GB-64GB - see storage and capacity chart for reference
- Application: Recommended for point-and-shoot digital cameras and 1080p Full HD videos (see your host device manual for more information)
- Performance/speed: Up to 30MB/sec read speed; write speed lower
- Material: Silicone
- Dimensions: 20.01mm x 31.01mm x 1.50mm (0.79" x 1.22" x 0.06")
- Operating temperature: Shoot anywhere, from polar cold to desert heat, -25°C to 85°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Support: Lifetime limited warranty
- Security: Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss