Small enough to take everywhere with you, the TL-WR702N is the smallest wireless router in the world, but quick enough to provide video streaming and internet calling. The TP-Link TL-WR702N Wireless Cable Router - N150 is ideal whether you're at home or away.
Create your wireless network with ease when you use this pocket router. It has a Micro USB port, and can be powered through the external adaptor or a USB connection, which can be useful when you're out and about. It uses N standard WiFi for great coverage, and can provide speeds of up to 150 Mbps, which can be ideal for streaming video and making video calls online.
The TL-WR702N Wireless Cable Router-N150 supports WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions, which can effectively protect the wireless network. The nano router is made more powerful because of its Pre-Encryption function, which sets the initial SSID and Password for users to protect their wireless security.
- Ideal for home and travel use
- Supports AP, router, client, bridge and repeater operation modes
- 150 Mbps wireless data rates ideal for video streaming, online gaming and internet calls
- Powered through a micro USB port by an external power adapter or USB connection
- Compatible with most 2.4GHz Wi-Fi devices
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Supports WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions
WiFi standards: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
Network ports: 1 x 10/100Mbps WAN/LAN Port
USB ports: 1 x Micro USB Port
Transfer rate: Up to 150 Mbps
Routing protocol : TCP/IP
Band: 2.4 - 2.4835 GHz
Firewall: 64/128/152-bit WEP , WPA , WPA2,WPA-PSK , WPA2-PSK
Other security features: DoS, SPI Firewall, IP Address Filter/MAC Address Filter/Domain Filter, IP and MAC Address Binding
Management: Local Management, Remote Management
System requirements: Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS, NetWare, UNIX, Linux
Dimensions 18 x 57 x 57 mm (H x W x L)
Weight 0.23 g
Warranty: 3 years