Photography Competition - Terms & Conditions
1. Maximum of x3 entries per person. Multiple submissions under alternative aliases are not permitted.
2. The photographer must be the sole author and owner of the copyright of photos entered in to the competition
3. Copyright of the image remains the property of the photographer.
4. All images submitted to the PicStop competition & galleries are subject to review, PicStop reserve the right to reject inappropriate images or images that are not within the current theme.
5. Any photographs that we consider to be objectionable will be deleted. Reason for deletion includes abusive, obscene, slanderous, threatening, pornographic and law breaking images.
6. By entering you agree that any image you submit may be used by PicStop solely for the promotion of this or future competitions and no other purpose, these uses include; displaying the entries on the competition website, Facebook, Flickr, and inclusion in a printed publication or promotional flyer.
7. Winners may be asked to participate in online marketing activities in conjunction with the competition.
8. Entrants will be subscribed to the PicStop marketing newsletter, you can easily un-subscribe at the footer of the email.
9. A judging panel will decide on the winner(s), the number of votes an image gets may have no bearing on the final decision, no correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative to the prize as stated.
10. It is your responsibility to input your correct email address.
11. The winner(s) will be notified by e-mail within 28 days of the end of the competition. Winner's details will be posted on the Picstop website within 28 days of the closing date of the competition.
12. The winner(s) must acknowledge their win within 14 days of being notified via email.
13. PicStop will not be liable for any postal errors or delivery issues to incorrect addresses. Please allow 28 days for delivery.
14. All entrants are deemed to have accepted the rules and agreed to be bound by them.
16. You agree to accept all liability for the legality of content you submit and will not hold PicStop responsible for any damages that may result.
17. The prize & closing date for entry is as detailed on the image upload page.
18. When accepting a competition prize the entrant is responsible for all or any accommodation or travel expenses to accept the prize.
19. When PicStop is partnering with a 3rd party company to offer a prize the entrant shall also be bound by the terms & conditions of the partner in addition to these terms.
20. PicStop accepts no responsibility or liability for death, injury or illness caused to the winner before during or after acceptance of the prize.
21. This competition is open to residents of the British Isles & Ireland.
Back to Image Upload - ENTER
PicStop reserve the right to modify these rules without notice. (Last modified; 1st March 2014)