The VEO AM-264TR monopod is one of the most compact of its kind, and yet still performs perfectly at full extended height. It can be used for video or photo support and can also double as a walking stick. It has 4-section aluminum alloy legs which come equipped with strong flip locks, maximising the monopod's camera loading capacity. You can quickly stabilise your shot with the innovative tri-stand.
The built-in ball joint feature allows smooth pan and tilt photo/video options, and the legs fold easily and lock in seconds. It has a soft rubber handle which will provide an unbeatable grip in any weather. You can pack your VEO monopod away to fit easily in your carry-on, and go off to your next adventure.
- 3 retractable legs, each fitted with anti-slip rubber foot
- Ball joint for tilt action & smooth panning
- Multifunctional use: for video, photo and for use as walking stick
- Ultimate strength flip locks to maximize loading capacity
- Soft rubber handle provides an unbeatable grip in any weather
Warranty: 5 Years
Extended height (mm): 1,630
Folded height (mm): 565
Weight (kg): 0.90
Leg Diameter(mm): 26
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Maximum loading capacity (kg): 6.0
Max Height (mm): 1600 - 1700