The DrivePro 200 Car Video Recorder by Transcend features an advanced wide-angle camera lens that captures crystal-clear Full HD video, which helps you gather reliable evidence of on-road incidents. This video recorder is easy to install and operate, and the DrivePro 200 even includes wireless smartphone connectivity to let you stream, download and share videos whenever needed.
The DrivePro 200 comes with a high-speed Transcend 16GB microSDHC Class 10 memory card so you can get started right away. With Loop Recording enabled, you never have to worry about buying additional cards when capacity is full.
- Smooth, detailed Full HD 1080p recording @ 30fps
-160 viewing angle gives an extra wide perspective of on-road events
- Bright 2.4-inch colour LCD screen for live view and video playback
- 7 Glass lenses for ultra sharp picture
- Motion G-Sensor detects impacts and automatically protects current recording
Dimensions 67mm × 72mm × 34.3mm (2.64 x 2.83 x 1.35 inches)
Weight 84 g (2.96 oz)
Display Type and Size 2.4" color LCD
Image Sensor Low-light sensitivity CMOS, 3 mega-pixel
Lens F/2.0, 160° wide angle
Resolution/Frame rate Full HD (1920x1080) 30FPS
HD (1280x720) 30FPS
Video Formats H.264 (MOV: up to 1920x1080 30fps)
Memory Card Support MicroSD card, 8GB/16GB/32GB (Class 6 or above)
Connection Interface USB 2.0
Power Supply Input: DC 12V~24V
Output: DC 5V 1A
Operating temperature -30°C (-22°F) ~ 65°C (149°F)
Storage Temperature -30°C (-22°F) ~ 70°C (158°F)
Certificates CE, FCC, BSMI, RCM, KC
1. If the lighter socket in your car continues to provide power after the engine is switched of, unplug the DrivePro when the engine is off or idling to reduce unnecessary power consumption and prevent any unexpected problems.
2. For your own safety, please do not operate the DrivePro 200 while driving.
Warranty Two-year Limited Warranty
System Requirements Desktop or notebook computer with USB port. One of the following Operating Systems:
Microsoft Windows XP
Microsoft Windows Vista
Microsoft Windows 7
Microsoft Windows 8
Mac OS X 10.8.2 or later
Linux Kernel 2.6.38 or later