This Sony Micro SDHC Memory Card 40MB/s UHS-1 (Class 10) with Adapter - 16GB features a maximum read speed of 40MB/s and a minimum write speed of 10MB/s. The Class 10 UHS-1 storage device is waterproof, dustproof and capable of withstanding extreme temperatures. Additionally, it's resistant to static electricity and features a UV guard to protect against ultraviolet rays.
A supplied microSD adapter enables use in full-size SD card slots. Downloadable File Rescue software helps recover photos and videos, including 3D and HD files, that have been accidentally damaged or deleted. There is also available downloadable x-Pict, to make it easy to bring your photos to life. Captivate your audience with visual effects and a customised soundtrack.
- Up to 40MB/s transfer speed
- File rescue downloadable software helps recover photos and videos that have been accidentally damaged or deleted
- Micro SDHC UHS-1 Memory cards have been tested to achieve high levels of reliability and data integrity
- Waterproof and are designed to perform under a wide range of operating temperatures
- Compatible with Micro SDHC devices
- Expands the storage on tablets and mobile devices
- Includes supplied adapter for use in SDHC compatible devices
Dimensions (W x H x D): 11 x 15 x 1 mm
Data Transfer: Read Speed 40 MB/s Maximum, Write Speed 10 MB/s Minimum
Operating temperature range: -25-+85°C (Non-condensing)
Speed Class: Class10 (uSD Speed Class); Class1 (UHS Speed Class)
Warranty: 5 years
*microSDHC cards only work in SDHC compatible devices. Please make sure your device bears the SDHC logo on its packaging or in the user's manual.