The Celestron PentaView LCD Digital Microscope features 5 fully achromatic lens objectives, a mechanical stage, a 4.3" TFT full color touch screen, 5 MP CMOS sensor, and a 4 GB SD card for storing your photos and videos. This makes taking high-resolution images and video of specimen slides has never been easier.
The LCD screen rotates 180 degrees so you can share your viewing, and for an even bigger audience, use the TV output to display on a television or projector. The PentaView has magnification from 40 to 600x (2400x with digital zoom), and is ideal for viewing a range of cellular specimens on slides.
- 5 fully achromatic objective lenses: 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x, 60x
- Top & bottom adjustable LED illumination
- 180 deg rotatable LCD screen
- Fully mechanical stage
- Coarse and fine focus knobs
- Filter wheel/diaphragm
- AV/TV output with cable
- Optional battery mode
- SD card slot with 4 GB SD card included (Supports up to 32 GB)
- Universal AC adapter with multi-plugs for international usage
- Accessories included: 10 prepared slides, hard carrying case, dust cover, touch pen, USB cable, AV cable