The Celestron LCD Deluxe Digital Microscope offers 4 fully achromatic lens objectives, a mechanical stage, 3.5" TFT full colour touchscreen, 5 MP camera, and 1 GB of internal memory, which makes the taking high-resolution images of specimens exceptionally easy.
The LCD screen rotates 180 degrees so you can easily share your discoveries with others. With magnification from 40x to 400x (and up to 1600x with digital zoom), it's ideal for viewing a range of cellular specimens on slides.
The LCD Digital Microscope Deluxe with touchscreen is great for the discriminating professional or serious hobbyist, and is well suited for labs, schools, and research institutions.
- 3.5" LCD touchscreen, rotatable 180 deg
- Built-in 5MP digital camera with CMOS sensor for capturing images and video
- Quadruple nosepiece with 4x, 10x, 20x, and 40x objective lenses
- 4x digital zoom
- 40x to 1600x total magnification
- 1 GB internal memory
- SD card slot accepts optional SD cards up to 16GB
- 3.5" mechanical stage
- Coarse and fine focus knobs
- Top and bottom adjustable LED illumination
- Filter wheel with 3-position diaphragm
- USB 2.0 cable for use with a computer
- Universal AC adapter, also accepts 4 AA batteries for field use
- Accessories included: 7 prepared slides, touch pen, soft carrying case, dust cover