The Celestron Amoeba Dual Purpose Digital Microscope - Blue has magnification from 10 to 200x along with LED illumination above and below the stage, you can view 3D specimens or microscope slides easily. For even more versatility, you can detach the Amoeba's tube from the stage for convenient handheld viewing of large objects. A built-in 1.3 MP digital camera allows you to easily capture photos and videos of your discoveries.
The Amoeba Digital Microscope is a fun, educational tool well suited for hobbyists and students alike as it allows you to easily snap photos or video and upload to your computer to save, send and share with anyone.
- 10x, 60x and 200x magnification
- Built-in 1.3 MP digital camera
- Top and bottom LED illumination
- 82 mm (3.2") diameter stage
- Coarse focus with dual knobs
- Plug-and-play with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, and Mac OSX 10.4.6 or newer with included USB 2.0 cable
- Accessories Included: 8 prepared slides, 4 blank slides, tweezers, needle probe, eyedropper, ULead photo capture software for Windows