The HOYA HD Digital Circular Polariser Filter features hardened optical glass that has 4 times the breaking strength in ANSI standardized testing (ANSI Z80.3 : 2001) where a steel balls of varying size and weight were dropped from a height of 50 inches onto the glass.
The 62mm HOYA HD Digital Circular Polariser Filter will enable colours to become more saturated and remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces and without affecting the overall color balance of a shot.
Newly developed industry leading 8-layer multi-coating yields an average light transmission rate of 99.35% between 400 and 700nm (visible spectrum). The coatings on the HOYA HD Digital Circular Polariser Filter greatly reduce reflections off the surface of the glass allowing you to capture more light in your photos.
HD Polarising Film
- High Transparency & High Durability UV Absorbing Film
- 25% Greater Light Transmission than Standard Polarizing Film
- 8-layer Anti-Reflective Multi-Coating
- Water & Oil Repellent, Scratch & Stain Resistant
- Wide-Angle Lens Compatible Ultra Thin Frame
- Glass Mounted with High Pressure Press Technology