If you are a walker & a photographer then this is the piece of kit you can't be without. The Hama Alpenpod is a monopod and a walking stick in one, not only that it also has a host of other useful features.
When used as a monopod the Alpenpod can be adjusted from 67cm to 141cm, it features a built in compass, has anti-shock spring cushioning and weighs in at only 360g.
The tripod head that can be tilted forward up to 90 degrees, there is an ergonomic handle with a hand loop on one end with a built-in spike with an attachable rubber cap on the other end.
- Walking stick with monopod, compass and wrist strap
- 2D monopod head
- Three-part monopod leg with round profile (2x extendable)
- Detachable tripod socket cover with integrated compass
- Anti-shock cushioning for comfortable walking
- Increases the range of movement for shooting (e.g. at concerts from the back row or over obstacles, for self-portraits and subjects that are difficult to reach)
- Anatomic grip (suitable for left and right-handed users)
- With built-in spike and plug-on rubber top
- Incl. snow disc
- Min./max. height: 67/141 cm
- Weight: 360 g
- Profile thickness: 18 mm
- Colour: black
- Material: rubber, plastic, aluminium